- A comprehensive WHS Management System
- Rigorous application of our Risk Management System
- Clear understanding of WHS responsibilities
- Effective consultation and communication with all stakeholders
- Effective training and supervision of our workers
- All necessary plant and equipment, kept in well maintained condition
- Continual review of WHS performance
Keeping our people safe is our top priority. Safety is fundamental to our operation and we are strongly committed to Zero Harm – a workplace free from injury, illness, disease and damage to property and/or the environment with our moto of ‘Think Safe, Work Safe, Go Home Safe’.
When working on client sites we work to the established site policies, procedures and rules, including strong emphasis on effective use of risk assessment tools.
Mine Tech Engineering has developed a comprehensive Work Health and Safety Management Plan, based on AS4801. We are working in a systematic manner to ensure full implementation, with a strong commitment to continual improvement.