Mine Tech Engineering are looking to employ a number of experienced Civil Machine Operators who have recent Civil experience as an operator. You will be working at the Olympic Dam mine site 600km from Adelaide.
These positions will be working around other project departments and there is an expectation that not all works on daily basis will be in a machine. A hands on attitude is required to ensure Mine Tech successfully completes their projects on time, safely and to budget.
- Operators to have one or multiple of the following tickets
- Excavator Operators
- Backhoe Operators
- Roller / Loader Operators
- Skid steer
Additional skills and requirements
- Have a construction white card
- Good communication skills
- High regard for quality and safety
- Willing to work and live away from home
- Experience in concreting, forming and screeding